Terms & Conditions -
By using this site the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given here under and/or elsewhere in the site.
- The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections
- This site is owned by Ghasitaram Sweets & Gifts. No material from this site or any other website owned, operated, controlled or licensed by GG and/or its associates or its sister concerns may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without the written permission of the GG. Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company and/or its associates or sister concerns or affiliates.
- There is sometime a possibility of extra charges like Octroi, Taxes or Duties which are to be borne by the recipient at the time of delivery. Please note that GG does not control these charge.
- For Flowers, Sweets or other items that are perishable in nature, the delivery would be attempted only once. If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such item.
- In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, GG will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this Site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
- We reserve the right to change or update all the company policies at any time by issuing detailed and clearly visible information on our website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
- If the user has any questions, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein, he should seek clarifications from us through email (email@example.com) and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
The user of GG is presumed to have read all the terms and conditions herein and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedures and risks of using the services and cannot at any time claim ignorance of any or all of them.